This has been my challenge I usually do not Frame my page so me framing I found to be challenging. I think that the framing process is very important and it makes a lot of sense but I have NO FEAR in cutting my paper so I have never thought about it. It has been fun and challenging to add this step into my scrapbooking process.
Kiwi Lane Designer Templates:
- Scallops – 3A, 3B
- Scallops Mini – 2A, 2B, 3B
- Strip 1 inch
- Photo – 5×7, 4×6, 3×3
- Rings – 3,4
- Accents – 1, 1T, 2T
Here’s the scoop on how you can have a chance to win $25.00 to the Kiwi Lane shop simply for playing along with this weeks DT Doodles sketch.
- Create your layout using this weeks DT Doodles sketch as inspiration. (NOTE! If you do not have the exact Designer Templates as shown in the sketch, simply use the sketch as an inspiration springboard using the Designer Templates that you do have).
- Post your layout somewhere on line. This can be our Facebook fan page, your own personal blog or other online gallery. (If posting on your blog or other scrapbooking gallery, a link back to THIS blog posting would be great—but not necessary—so that we can share our amazing ideas with all of your friends!)
- After posting your layout, copy the url of where the layout is posted.
- Paste the URL into a comment here on THIS blog posting.
- You have until Sunday June 30th at 11:59 PM MST to have your layout linked to this blog posting
Thanks for stopping by……..