The Girls love to play in the snow they was so excited when it snowed on Saturday and they were able to go out in it.. Of Course their mom hurry and took pictures and then went back inside I am not CRAZY!!!
Adorn 3A Tags 7T &1T, Accents 1T & 2T, Thoughtful 3A, Nature 1T. Patterned Papers – My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dolled up Collection
So you really, reeeeeeally love your Kiwi Lane Designer Templates and can’t stop talking about them. They are the first thing you grab for when creating a masterpiece and any time someone you’re scrapping with pops the nearly mandatory statement “This just needs something, but I don’t know what”, you know just what to hand them to help their page become complete.
Well then, Y-O-U may be just who we are looking for to join the ranks of the Kiwi Lane Design Team.
Yes! YOU !
What does this mean on your part? Well here’s the scoop in a nutshell:
- The design team term will run from 1/1/13 – 6/30/13
- The team will consist of 6 talented individuals with a passion for crafting Kiwi style.
- Each design team member will be required to have a personal blog.
- Each design team member will be asked to create one to two projects per month with the templates of Kiwi Lane Designs choosing. (This means we will provide you with the designer templates we will be featuring for the month. Free templates = win! win!)
- Design team projects will be based around a “tip” style format and can be a project of any choosing and/or a “Weekend Whimsy” style project which is non-layout based.
- Deign team members will be asked to help promote their love of Kiwi Lane Designs via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, and any other social media format of their choice.
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
- Send 5 of your favorite projects using any of the Kiwi Lane Designs, Designer Templates to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than November 23, 2012 at 11:59 PM MST.
- Include a list of which templates you used on your projects
- Include a link to your blog
That’s it! Easy stuff.
Now get sending that email along ’cause I wanna see what you’ve got! Good luck!
Check this out over at Kiwi Lane Designs
Now that the season of ghosts and ghouls is behind us it’s time to turn our focus full on to fall! Today, design team member Jennifer Nicholes shows us a positively darling fall banner created with the icon of rustic materials—burlap! The perfect pennants paired with the Kiwi Lane Designer Templates, makes for an absolutely darling fall-time decoration.
Here’s what you will need to create a gorgeous home decor piece of your own.
- Kiwi Lane Designs Nature 4 & 4T, Shapes 4T, Holiday 2T
- Burlap Triangles
- Patterned Paper – Bella Blvd- Finally Fall
- Brown Cardstock
- Vintage Photo Ink with Dauber
- Glimmer Mist Pearl
- Tim Holtz Distress-er
- Twine – Natural & Brown
- Buttons, Pins, brads
To create this banner follow these simple steps:
- Trace and cut out the leaves and ovals for the pumpkin out of patterned paper of your choice
- Distress the edges and ink.
- Spray with Glimmer Mist and shape the leaves and ovals the way you want them to look.
- Stitch each shape in place on the burlap triangles.
- Cut out FALL out of Brown cardstock Distress and stitch on triangles.
- Stitch the top of the triangles to place the rope. Very easy and FUN to make…Note: I did NOT use adhesive on this banner, I hand stitched everything on the burlap with the twine. I also hand stitched the top of the triangles over to slide the rope in. The banner is able to slide back and forth to place where I want it to.
Jen, you are absolutely talented girl! Thank you so much for sharing your idea with us to help get our homes ready for fall.
Have a great weekend everyone and be sure to find some time to get creative.
A birthday Celebration: Cora is 4 MAde with Kiwi Lane Design Templates : celebrate – brackets – accents – scallops
USING: Kiwi Lane Design TAGS Templates
On Friday June 29th Coralyn came home from Nanny and Pa’s and had her dad take her training wheels off her bike. It was almost 9pm but her and her dad were outside practicing. They practiced for about a half hour and then came in to go to bed. The next day Cora practiced on her bike all day. SHE tried and tried, when her dad came home they went out and Cora got on that bike and she TOOK off. She was so excited. She rode for HOURS…..
My mantel is where I decorate each Month, July I don’t have much so thought I had better create something. I love making banners and the canvas stars are way fun to work with. I loved the wreath that Kiwi Lane made and decided to make one for myself, the firecrackers are also from Kiwi Lane Loved it though. I used Kiwi Lane Templates – Accents – Adventure –