For my project I am using Kiwi Lane Design Templates Cascade Trails, Mini Paisley, Tiny Wild Flower & Floral. I am also using Quick Quotes Patterned Paper, Stowaway. I have used a few of each set to make this layout.
I used Flora designer template to make the Flower and made a YoYo Flower out of material for the middle, with a cute pin and of course I used the white pen to make the flower stand out.
Here I used the Tiny Wildflower designer template and Bracket
Here is another Floral designer template for the flower
Here you can see the Cascade designer template and thickers that I sewed on the page. Well that would be it for this layout.
I am so EXCITED you stopped by to join me in the Kiwi Lane March blog hop. I hope you found some FUN and creative inspiration from all the participating blogs. Make sure to leave comments along the way for the chance to win a $25 Kiwi Lane Gift Certificate. The winner will be chosen from across all of the comments on the blog hop. So the more blogs you comment on, the more chances you have to win!
Here is the list if you need to check the other blogs to make sure you left a comment.
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Becky Williams http://onescrappinmama.blogspot.com/
- Jenny Urzua- www.scrappifyable.wordpress.com
- Jennifer Budge- www.thingsthaticreate.wordpress.com
- Gail Owens www.glowormdesigns.blogspot.com
- Neela Nalam www.memorablescraps.blospot.com
- Leanne Bourassa www.scrapnwithflair.blogspot.com
- Teresa Gray http://mommameasfavoritethings.blogspot.com/
- Jenna Hipps http://jenstampz.blogspot.com/
- (You are HERE) JeNn Nicholes