So you really, reeeeeeally love your Kiwi Lane Designer Templates and can’t stop talking about them. They are the first thing you grab for when creating a masterpiece and any time someone you’re scrapping with pops the nearly mandatory statement “This just needs something, but I don’t know what”, you know just what to hand them to help their page become complete.
Well then, Y-O-U may be just who we are looking for to join the ranks of the Kiwi Lane Design Team.
Yes! YOU !
What does this mean on your part? Well here’s the scoop in a nutshell:
- The design team term will run from 1/1/13 – 6/30/13
- The team will consist of 6 talented individuals with a passion for crafting Kiwi style.
- Each design team member will be required to have a personal blog.
- Each design team member will be asked to create one to two projects per month with the templates of Kiwi Lane Designs choosing. (This means we will provide you with the designer templates we will be featuring for the month. Free templates = win! win!)
- Design team projects will be based around a “tip” style format and can be a project of any choosing and/or a “Weekend Whimsy” style project which is non-layout based.
- Deign team members will be asked to help promote their love of Kiwi Lane Designs via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, and any other social media format of their choice.
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
- Send 5 of your favorite projects using any of the Kiwi Lane Designs, Designer Templates to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than November 23, 2012 at 11:59 PM MST.
- Include a list of which templates you used on your projects
- Include a link to your blog
That’s it! Easy stuff.
Now get sending that email along ’cause I wanna see what you’ve got! Good luck!